We need you on this Giving Tuesday for our beloved national parks.
There are many wonderous places in the world, but none quite match the beauty and grandeur of our national parks. In 2022, our national parks were heavily impacted by natural devastation. Yellowstone National Park received unprecedented amounts of rainfall, causing substantial flooding. Yosemite National Park endured wildfires affecting Mariposa Grove, home of the giant sequoias and wildlife in the area. And the list continues.
But with your help, we can make a difference. You can positively impact your favorite national park this Giving Tuesday, November 29, by donating to its respective conservancies.
- Yellowstone Resiliency Fund supports Yellowstone National Park and its gateway communities following catastrophic flooding in 2022.
- Yosemite Conservancy helps to restore trails and natural habitats, protect wildlife, deliver youth programs and more in Yosemite National Park.
- KNP Complex Fire Recovery Fund: Following the devastating 2021 fire, this fund is supporting efforts to rebuild trails, protect sequoia groves, and more.
- Rocky Mountain Conservancy supports diversity and inclusion, trail restoration, habitat preservation, and more in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- For 90 years, the Grand Canyon Conservancy has worked to preserve trails and habitats, develop programming, and support communities.
- Shenandoah National Park Trust makes student programs, artist residencies, and more preservation projects possible in Shenandoah National Park.
- Through your generous donations, the Glacier National Park Conservancy funds projects such as trail restoration, field trips, and citizen science.
- Protecting and preserving national parks for future generations is at the heart of the NPCA. Donate to support destinations like Olympic National Park.
If you can, please give generously to this worthwhile cause. Your support will help to ensure that this rich natural world lives on for future generations to enjoy.