In celebration of Father’s Day, 12 resorts and hotels in or near national and state parks are giving dads the chance to enter the Father’s Day Ultimate Grilling Giveaway – and to quite literally bring home the bacon.
Guests of the hotels June 18 through June 20, and patrons of select restaurants on June 20 (Father’s Day), will be entered to win the grand prize of a 15-gallon Grizzly cooler filled with meats, sauces, spices, grill tools, accessories and more. Several locations will be giving away free grilled hamburgers, while supplies last.
Participating locations include:
- California, near Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks – Wuksachi Lodge and John Muir Lodge
- California, near Yosemite National Park – Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
- Colorado, near Rocky Mountain National Park – The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park
- Grand Canyon National Park – Yavapai Lodge
- Iowa – Honey Creek Resort in Moravia
- Montana, just north of Yellowstone National Park – The Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone
- New York – The Gideon Putnam in Saratoga Springs
- Ohio – The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake
- Virginia, near Shenandoah National Park – Skyland and Big Meadows Lodge
- Virginia, near the Blue Ridge Mountains – Peaks of Otter Lodge
- Washington, near Olympic National Park – Kalaloch Lodge
- West Yellowstone, outside of Yellowstone National Park – Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Park Hotel
If you’re local and looking to enter the contest, just stop by one of the restaurants (no purchase is necessary to enter). We hope you enjoy your Father’s Day weekend!